- Shielding box or shielding equipment by metal shielding electromagnetic wave, has excellent electromagnetic wave shielding properties. Can prevent inside the box electromagnetic leaking out and external electromagnetic waves into the box.
- Previous RF test process carried out in a sealed shielding chamber. The Shielding chamber requires a large space and the price is higher, is not conducive to mass production of the production units, so the shielding box is a good replacement.
- Shielding box can be widely used in wireless communication modules, such as Bluetooth, GSM, WCDMA, WLAN, WiMAX, RFID, car remote control, or wireless communications products such as mobile phones, wireless LAN, wireless router, wireless headsets, Bluetooth headsets, data card, walkie-talkie during board test and final test.
- The chassis with galvanized steel sheet of 2mm thickness, precision molding process fully welded, appearance painted ivory white, full chassis without breaking hole design (filter, signal connector excluded), frequency band is 800MHz ~ 6GHz, isolation is more than 90dB.
- Shielding door is effectively isolated from the surrounding electromagnetic testing by the design of the single-pole, double copper shrapnel.
- When the shielding door closed within the upper and lower signal will not interfere with each other, and can be used as two shielding box, or do a special test.
- All data transfers can be transmitted via the signal connectors, filters or waveguide.
- All power transmitted through the power filter and easy to use when the chassis moving elsewhere, the owners can still handle power transmission.
- If customers have special size requirements, the design can be customized.
|900 x 850 x 500mm||Frequency Range||800MHz – 6GHz|
|900 x 850 x 1000mm||Isolation||>90dB|
|650 x 600mm||RF Connector||SMA / BNC / N|
|Material||Steel Sheet Base||Power Specification||AC or DC|
|Surface Treatment||Paint – Ivory||Operation Temperature||0°C – +80°C|
|Weight without Absorber||145kg||Operation Life||At Least 1 million times|