Custom-made Test Sockets, which are used in the Semiconductor Industry, are designed and manufactured always in accordance to customer specifications. Our Test Sockets can be used for Bench-top Testing or for Machine Automation Test. Our manufacturing capability ranges from 1.27 mm (50 mil) pitch size down to as small as 0.2 mm (8 mil) pitch. The most commonly used materials for manufacturing Test Sockets are Torlon, Ultem, Vespel, Peek, Ceramic etc. All materials are possible on customer request. Test Sockets can be manufactured for devices ranging from QFN, BGA,PGA, TSOP etc..
The probe pin-count per Test Socket can range from as low as 4 pin QFN devices up to as high as 3.500 pin BGA devices. The durability and the quality of our Test Sockets meet the highest customer requirements and demands.
- POD (Package Outline Drawing) of the Device IC
- If for a Bench-Top Test: (L x W x H) limitation for Test Socket size
- If Machine Test: Brand of the Machine Handler, Preferred Test Height
Semi Probe Specs:
- If defined by customer: a probe pin drawing or a sample probe pin is required
- If defined by us, we use the best match for a device according to our experience